Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a robust Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution that helps organizations streamline communication and ensure efficient collaboration amongst clients.
Microsoft CRM 2011 is designed to provide one view of the client across the entire organization so users may be more effective regardless of their role.
Microsoft CRM has the following basic modules:
Sales - Increase sales success by providing one view for customer interactions, sales opportunities and buying patterns to enable your sales force to cultivate more profitable relationships.
Marketing - Plan, implement and measure more effective marketing campaigns by analyzing buyer trends and behaviors to allow marketing teams to track results and optimize returns.
Customer Service - Deliver high-value customer service by providing quick and easy access to information service.
Korcomptenz is a leading Microsoft Certified Partner and has deep expertise on Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation, Microsoft Dynamics CRM customization, and Dynamics CRM up-gradation. We have in-depth knowledge on Dynamics CRM 4.0, Dynamics CRM 2011 and xRM development services.
Korcomptenz offers comprehensive vertical solutions and consultants with in-depth industry CRM expertise in industries such as:
- Financial Services
- Professional and Business Services
KorHealth - A CRM Solution for Healthcare Providers
Healthcare providers strive every day to deliver quality care and improve patient’s health. Doing so with a connected, intuitive customer relationship management (CRM) system can improve productivity while eliminating tedious follow-up tasks and reporting. With Microsoft Dynamics CRM, healthcare providers can provide proactive, specialized care and establish on-going relationships with patients and physicians.
Korcomptenz extended Microsoft Dynamics CRM to include case coordination functionality. Case coordination allows organizations to track inquiries from when they are received, through admission to post follow-up care allowing organizations to establish on-going relationships with their patients and follow up with patients after discharge. Effective case coordination enables organizations to connect and collaborate with external organizations with automated workflow processes.
- Track referrals including self-referral, hospital, physician or outreach campaign
- Increase patient satisfaction by decreasing the potential care gaps between organizations, hospitals, clinics and long term care facilities
- Understand patient relationship information such as influencers, family, and other health care providers
- Follow up on tasks and patient communications with automated appointment scheduling and information sharing
Physician Relationship Management
Korcomptenz also extended the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform by incorporating Physician Relationship Management functionality. By treating your physicians like customers, your organization can track and manage the various complex relationships between physicians, hospitals, medical practices, and so on.
- Develop a comprehensive physician contact database with personal information, specializations, and availability.
- Use CRM customer service functionality to track, manage and resolve any problems or issues
- Understand which physicians your organization is talking to, and capture the various appointment notes in your database
- Report on referral activities and forecast against physicians future use of your facilities
RecruIT - CRM & ATS for Recruitment
RecruIT is a truly cloud-based CRM/ATS recruitment solution, making it scalable, flexible and available anywhere. This means that our software does not require investment in IT infrastructure and is quick and easy to setup.
Utilising the latest cutting-edge Microsoft Dynamics CRM technology, our software supports all aspects of the recruitment placement lifecycle, from candidate selection and filtering through to placement and beyond. RecruIT recruitment software harnesses the latest in cutting edge cloud-based Microsoft Dynamics CRM technology but can be customised to fit the way in which you work.
RecruIT has comprehensive customer relationship management and applicant tracking functionality including:
- Client and Candidate management
- Interview scheduling
- Job Templates
- Email Templates
- Activity logs
- Assign activities to other users
- Send and receive email
- Set reminders for yourself or your colleagues
- CRM/ATS Functionality
- Cloud-Based Recruitment
- Quick Setup
- Total Security and Reliability
- Reduced Infrastructure and Maintenance Costs
- Seamless Integration with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Configurable Dashboards
- Charts, Reports, Views all tailored to your needs
- Report Design
- Change Forms and Views
- Easily Definable Business Processes
- Easy tracking of KPI’s, Targets and Goals
- Activity Tracking
- Easy Adoption.